Creating your listing:
So you’re ready to start advertising listing on the North Georgia Guide app and website. We’ll need your business information, photos and other files to get you going. Here’s a typical process:
• Fill out the INFO FORM on how you want your business listed: if your business applies to more than one category, that’s great!
• Send ALL images you wish to appear on your WEBSITE listing.
• For your app listing, it is limited to one photo, but can be updated as you deem necessary (for example switching out the photo to reflect seasons or holidays).
• All photos should be sent to NGG.MARCI@GMAIL.COM
• Once we’ve received all the info and images, your app listing, website listing and banner ad will be created. Once completed, we’ll contact you in order for you to preview the listings and banner ad.
• If you give us the “thumbs up”, your advertising order is put into the queue.
• At that time, payment in full is required unless you have negotiated a payment plan in advance. We will email an invoice to you. We accept payment by check or credit card.
• Once payment is received, your website listing and banner ad are activated to begin running immediately.
• The app listing takes a little longer due fact that we have no control how soon Google Play Store and Apple App Store update the North Georgia Guide app when we submit changes. On the safe side a period of 8-10 days should be factored in if you have subsequent updates to your North Georgia Guide app listing (keep this in mind for time-sensitive special events or coupons you may have).
• You’re done! Sit back and let North Georgia Guide market your business to tourists visiting our region!