Forrest Hills has 100 rooms at their resort, plus a restaurant, day spa, horseback riding stables (Gold City Corral), meeting facilities, two miles of walking trails, group lodges, gift shop, outdoor wedding gardens with gazebo, wedding chapel, and four reception rooms!
Located between the picturesque town of Dahlonega and the beautiful Amicalola Falls, there is always plenty to see and do.
There are five nationally award-winning wineries near our famed town square along with gold mine panning, underground gold mine tours, museums, shopping, dining, golf, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and much much more. Onsite, Forrest Hills offers:
- Restaurant with separate dining rooms for couples, groups, and weddings.
- Pizza and Wings To Go – Made fresh right here.
- Home to Gold City Corral Riding Stables and Carriage Company.
- Outdoor Pool
- Two Sand Volleyball Courts
- Three Horseshoe Pits
- Sport Court
- Bonfire Arena (Available by group arrangement only)
- Gift Shop/General Store & Package Store
- Corn Hole Game Rental
- Outdoor Hot Tubs (Available by group arrangement only)
- Team Building
Stay and enjoy the heart of the North Georgia Mountains – Just 1 Hr. north of Atlanta!